Saturday, August 28, 2010
Reentry Phenomena
This is fascinating to me. A woman and her daughter in Santa Fe, NM who both have severe ME/CFS and tested positive for XMRV are taking the AIDS drug cocktail (called HAART or Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy) and improving. The daughter wrote a blog today called "Reentry Phenomena". The title reminded me of dad. Anyway, have a read. It's funny because I was talking to another young person who has ME/CFS, and he was saying that when we find an effective treatment they will have to throw "reintroduction" (to the world) parties for us. I've forgotten what it's like to be healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, fascinating! Offers hope? Judy
ReplyDeleteI also read it today. She has a beautiful style of writing don't you think? I don't know about you, but personally I can't wait to particpate in a clinnical HAART-trial, especially since the Alter paper. Feeling very hopeful, but also more and more impatient. Take care!
ReplyDeleteYes, great writing. A new CFS crush? =)
ReplyDelete